According to www.al.com, four people were injured in a Hazel Green car accident at or near Joe Quick Road yesterday. One passenger was seriously injured and suffered multiple trauma injuries.
People fail to realize that driving a car is one of the most dangerous things you can do, but since we do it every day we take it for granted. These four people did not expect to be in a wreck and surely did not plan to be hospitalized with serious injuries. We have represented hundreds of people seriously injuries in car accidents. They are often life changing.
Here are some pointers that we all should take to heart behind the wheel of a car.
- Make sure your mirrors are properly aligned
- Do not drive while “inTEXTicated”
- Wear your seatbelt
- Have children that belong in safety seats in them and have those seats properly installed
- Avoid ditractions while driving
- Travel within the posted speed limits
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated and have the right amount of tread
- Make sure both your car and brakes are properly maintained
Being in a car accident can cause serious injuries and damages. Even in those less serious car wrecks, your life can be significantly altered. Follow these eight (8) simple steps to avoid being involved in a wreck.